Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Researching

Research--Inheritance Tax
Today I researched inheritance tax. There was kind of a little fiasco in 2010 with the inheritance tax rates, which might play where nicely into the plot. The research was a little interesting but also a bit dry, too. And, there are many things I don't understand about the taxes, but perhaps won't need to know much more and won't have to go into it any more deeply.

There is still more research to do on this and many more items on the short list of research...

Temptation
I didn't write yesterday (or put effort towards writing), but instead worked on getting a nanny for my two-week return to work. I had a moment when I thought...hey, I could just do that for a while. But, I have to question, would I be happy doing that, am I thinking about this because it is realistic, or because I'm scared, or because I hit a bump when I realized that the amount of research needed was a lot?

No comments:

Post a Comment